Laura Deluca, RAProject Architect
- Pennsylvania State University East Halls: Martin Hall
- Petersen Events Center Basketball Suite Renovations
- PNC Bank, Two PNC Plaza
- University of Pittsburgh Willis Academic Support Center Renovation
- The Club at Nevillewood Expansion and Renovations
- Petersen Sports Complex Addition
- Penn State Bryce Jordan Center Basketball Suite Renovations
- University of Pittsburgh Football Wet Area Renovation
- Clarion University Tippin Gymnasium & Natatorium Renovation
In the summer of 2016, Laura joined DLA+ as an intern. After graduating with her Bachelor of Architecture from the Pennsylvania State University in 2017, she started in a full-time position with the firm. She now has five years of experience in the architecture field.
When she was younger, Laura became fascinated with the electric environments of sports as directly influenced by the stadiums they’re played in. The first time she visited PNC Park, she knew she wanted to be part of creating something like that.
While working on projects in Residential, Higher Education and Sports at the firm, Laura gained experience in master planning, architectural design, detailing, construction documents, and become more proficient with AutoCAD, Sketchup, and Revit. She is using what she believes is the most important thing she learned in school, hard work, to build her professional life.
She spends time outside the office being a die-hard Pittsburgh Pirates fan, following Penn State football, playing golf, vacationing to Disney World, fantasy football, and honing her skills in her new favorite sport; squash.