SouthSide Works Office Building
Highwoods Properties, Inc. secured the right to be the redeveloper of the (4) four remaining office sites at SouthSide Works and hired DLA+ to develop a master plan for the buildings and to develop the first building concept.
- TOP PROJECTS
- 9th and Penn Building
- Clarion University Tippin Gymnasium & Natatorium Renovation
- SouthSide Works Office Building
- Pennsylvania State University East Halls
- Monongalia County Ballpark
- Petersen Sports Complex Addition
- Berks Campus Beaver Community Center Study
- Penn State Bryce Jordan Center Basketball Suite Renovations
- Completion Date
Project Challenges and Outcomes
Develop a master plan for Highwoods Properties, Inc. to redevelop the remaining office sites at SouthSide Works that range in size from 1.40 acres to .25 acres and include two riverfront sites that could be combined.
DLA+ produced a Master Site Re-development plan for Highwoods properties. Highwoods’ primary goal for the project is to develop a premier, urban Class A Office development that attracts top tenants. Highwoods is interested in developing a “great neighbor” office complex that is sensitive to the existing neighborhood and contributes to a better environment. The development of the first building concept occupied the larger of the two riverfront sites.