05+See All News Posts
DLA+ Recognized as Top Sports Facility Architecture Firm for 2022 by BD+C
DLA+ ranked #30 of the Top 110 Sports Facility Architecture and AE Firms for 2022.
Building Design+Construction recently published the rankings of the nation's largest Sports Facility Architecture and AE Firms for 2022. The results are based on the BD+C 2022 Giants 400 Report. DLA+ ranked #30 on this year's list.
Visit the full ranking on BD+C's website
Featured DLA+ Sports Projects featured in the above image include:
- Penn State University Bryce Jordan Center Basketball Suite Renovations
- West Virginia University Monongalia County Ballpark (Design Build Team - Architect-of-Record: DLA+; Teaming Partner: Populous; Contractor: Mascaro Construction)
- University of Pittsburgh Petersen Sports Complex Addition & Renovations
- PNC Park - 2022 ImprovementsPNC Park 2022 Improvements (Architect-of-Record: DLA+; Design Architect: DAIQ Architects)
- Busan Esports Arena (Design Architect: DLA+; Architect of Record: MOC Architects)
- Clarion Univeristy (now PennWest Clarion) Tippin Gymnasium & Natatorium Renovation and Expansion (DLA+Gund Partnership Joint Venture)
- University of Pittsburgh Petersen Events Center Basketball Suite Renovations
View more of our recent sports projects here.